Sunday, December 19, 2010

Checking in with the Touger Family

We had a great time at the Rachael Ray Book Signing/Adoption Event and ran into a few old friends. This is the Touger Family who adopted Arnie (now known as Runner). "He is doing awesome. We got him because my 6 year old son promised he would stay in his bed all night if he had a basset hound. He has been true to his word and I now get a full night's sleep! He loves his German Shorthaired Pointer brother Sage and is just the perfect gentleman. I must admit, if it weren't for my son, I don't think we would have thought about adopting a Basset Hound. I am so glad my son knew just who the right addition to our family would be. We thank BHRA for introducing us to this lovely breed and such a fine boy. The Touger Family."

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post and am always curious about other Tougers. You can contact me at jtouger@curry.edu.

    ReplyDelete